Thursday, June 02, 2005

More on models

Unfurling poses an interesting question in his comment on my last posting, namely, do I expect to sleep with the girl I photographed. The short answer is no. The long answer is a bit more complicated.

While I have had a couple of "affairs" it was not what I was setting out to do with my search for a model. My honest intention was to just take some photos for my portfolio.

However, when I was photographing the girl I did feel a stirring in my nether regions when I got to see her body. She has gorgeous pert boobs which are crying out to be touched. I suppose the whole point of the photographs was to create something erotic and it would have defeated the purpose if she hadn't been sexy, so if I hadn't been aroused then the photographs wouldn't have been so good.

Now I don't know if she felt the same way and the last thing I want to do is come on to someone who isn't interested. Also, I'm not sure I want to go down that route at all.

Time will tell.

L&X

No comments: