Wednesday, August 10, 2005

I'm back

Some of my regular readers may have noticed that my postings have been a bit on the thin side recently, or non-existent for the last month.

I've got an excuse for this. My dog ate them. Luckily, that's a lie. Not only don't I have a dog but I haven't had time to produce anything worth eating, let alone posting.

I've been really, really busy for the last couple of months out in the real world and have had to sadly neglected all my friends and readers in this virtual world. The company that I helped found about 10 years ago and which I still work for, has been going through an acquisition phase and I've been involved in this to the extent that I've not been able to think about anything else. The up side to this is that I've made a bit of money but the down side is that I've been knackered.

So, I went on holiday with my family to sunny Portugal and I'm now refreshed and ready to go with more tales of my (sometimes) erotic adventures.

Watch this space over the next few days and weeks. Jack hasn't been all play and hopefully you will enjoy some of the postings I'm going to be doing.

L&X.

EE

No comments: