Sunday, August 14, 2005

Friday Night

Last Friday, we had a party at our house to celebrate the end of the summer holidays. Most of the guests were friends of the kids who will be returning to school next week.

Needless to say, quite a lot of good wine was consumed and quite a lot of good food. Unfortunately, as I was spending most of time serving I didn't get that much to eat so the booze started to go for my head. It seemed that I wasn't the only one in this predicament and there were some very drunk people around by the end of the evening.

Later on, I was out in the garden having a cigarette when I was joined by a women friend who wanted a quick smoke to. She was very, very drunk as well and before I knew what was happening we had our arms around each other and she was trying to suck tongue out of my mouth.

She was a little bit taller than me and so started rubbing her pussy against my hip, slowly grinding herself against me, harder and harder. Her breath was coming in gasps as our mouths kissed. My hand slid down her back and pulled her dress up. I could feel the coolness of her bum as I slid aside her panties and started rubbing my finger over her little hole which was soaking as her juices leaked out of her. I soon had one finger deep in her pussy from behind and my thumb pushed against her ass. She came with a shuddering orgasm just as I pushed a finger deep into her ass, her legs almost gave out and she put her arm round my neck kissing me deeply.

She slid down my body onto her knees and fumbled with my belt and buttons to pull my jeans down. My cock was rampant, poking out over the top of my shorts, glistening with pre-cum. She pulled it out and sank her mouth onto the shaft in one quick movement. She pulled down my shorts and squeezed my balls as her mouth worked its way up and down me. Her hands cupped my buttocks, pulling them apart and her fingers started to return the favour to my ass. Her tongue flicked the head of my cock as her finger pushed deeper and deeper into my ass. I felt myself building up to an earth shattering orgasm as the tip of her finger played against my prostrate. I pushed my cock deep into her mouth as finally I couldn't hold on any longer and I shot stream after stream of cum down her throat. She swallowed every drop, licking my glans to get the last of my load as she squeezed it out.

She stood up again and I kissed her mouth, tasting the salty taste of my cum on her lips and tongue. After a few minutes we made sure that we were both presentable, making sure that the few traces of leaves and earth were brushed off her knees and we re-joined the party. Both of us taking a quick strong drink to get he taste of each other off our mouths before our respective partners got suspicious.

That was definitely a party to remember and I'm going to make sure that we see each other again for seconds (and thirds).

L&X

EE

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It sounds like a very exciting encounter, perhaps intensified given the risk of the location...

~EA

Anonymous said...

such an intense encounter - to share an orgasm like that. a chance encounter that results in pleasure for both partners. simply pleasure for the sake of pleasure, nothing more, nothing less.

and out in the garden too. omg.